4. February 2011 14:04
Update from March 18th, 2011:
GENiALi e-mailed me with an issue that an exception was thrown at startup because the extension was unable to parse a boolean. He sent me a fix which is now included in 1.2.
As you might have noticed, BlogEngine.NET 2.0 is released recently. Quite a while ago, I wrote an extension for the 1.x version of BlogEngine called Detailed Download Counter. For what it’s worth, it was quite “successful”, at least for me
During the upgrade, I decided to drop several extensions I had used blindly over the years. I could drop most of them, but the knowledge of how many times a file has been download cannot be expressed in money.
Therefore, I gently decided to make the old version compatible with the new version of BlogEngine and share it with you:
DetailedDownloadCounter-1.1.zip (7.00 kb) [Downloads: 682]
DetailedDownloadCounter-1.2.zip (7.07 kb) [Downloads: 621]